Similac Expert Care® NeoSure®A nutrient-enriched formula for babies who were born prematurely. Designed to be used as a preterm post-discharge formula.
Serving Size - 100 Cal*
|Amount Per Serving||Amount||%RDI||%Daily Value|
|Linoleic Acid, mg||750|
|Vitamin A, IU||350|
|Vitamin D, IU||70|
|Vitamin E, IU||3.6|
|Vitamin K, mcg||11|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mcg||175|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mcg||150|
|Vitamin B6, mcg||100|
|Vitamin B12, mcg||0.40|
|Folic Acid (Folacin), mcg||25|
|Pantothenic Acid, mcg||800|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), mg||15|
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
Similac Expert Care® NeoSure® promotes catch-up growth during your premature baby’s first 12 months. Help support her development in the first full year by feeding her Similac Expert Care NeoSure. Similac Expert Care NeoSure is the only preterm formula with added Lutein for eye and brain development.
- Helps support the growth of babies born prematurely
- Increased protein, vitamins and minerals compared to term infant formula
- Features OptiGRO™, an exclusive blend of important ingredients found in breast milk: DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E
- Easy-to-digest, milk based, formula with the nutrients your premature baby needs to support development and excellent growth.
- 1 QT bottle / Case of 6$53.9913.1 oz can / Case fo 6$110.99
- 2.11 oz / Case of 36$62.642.11 oz / Case of 36$62.64
- 2.11 oz / Case of 36$62.64