PediaSure Enteral 1.0 Cal
PediaSure® Enteral 1.0 Cal is a source of complete, balanced nutrition specially designed for the tube feeding of children 1 to 13 years of age.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL
- Good source of high-quality protein
- Good source of antioxidants (vitamins C & E and selenium) to support the immune system
- Excellent source of calcium, vitamin D, and phosphorus for strong bones
- DHA omega-3* and lutein to support the brain and eyes
- #1 pediatrician-recommended brand
- No artificial growth hormones†
- Kosher, halal, gluten-free, suitable for lactose intolerance
- May be used as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement
- Specially formulated for tube-feeding
- Not intended for infants under one year of age unless specified by a physician
- Not for IV use
- Not for children with galactosemia
- Use under medical supervision
* 32 mg DHA per 8-fl-oz serving.
† No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
|Sizes||Case of 24|
VitaminsAmount per servingVitamin A, mcg RAE140Vitamin D, mcg6.0Vitamin E, mg3.0Vitamin K, mcg18Vitamin C, mg23Folate, mcg DFE60Folic Acid, mcg36Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mg0.30Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mg0.33Vitamin B6, mg0.34Vitamin B12, mcg0.48Niacin, mg NE3.2Choline, mg80Biotin, mcg8.0Pantothenic Acid, mg1.3Inositol, mg20
MineralsAmount per servingSodium, mg90Potassium, mg470Chloride, mg230Calcium, mg330Phosphorus, mg250Magnesium, mg40Iodine, mcg23Manganese, mg0.46Copper, mg0.14Zinc, mg1.7Iron, mg2.7Selenium, mcg8.0Chromium, mcg9.0Molybdenum, mcg9.0