PediaSure Peptide 1.0 Cal
PediaSure® Peptide 1.0 Cal is a nutritionally complete, peptide-based formula for the nutrition needs of children ages 1 to 13 years with malabsorption, maldigestion, and other GI conditions.
- Complete, Balanced Nutrition®
- Nutrient blend designed to help support tolerance and absorption:
- Prebiotics from Nutraflora® scFOS®*
- 60% MCT and structured lipids
- Hydrolyzed, whey-dominant protein
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 Cal (1000 mL), and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 Cal (1500 mL)
- Prebiotic scFOS and antioxidants (vitamins C & E and selenium) to support the immune system
- Excellent source of calcium, vitamin D, and phosphorus for strong bones
- DHA omega-3† and lutein to support the brain and eyes
- No artificial growth hormones‡
- Kosher, halal, gluten-free, suitable for lactose intolerance
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition
- For oral or tube feeding
- Not intended for infants under one year of age unless specified by a physician
- Use under medical supervision
- Not for children with galactosemia
* NutraFlora® and scFOS® are not registered trademarks of Abbott Laboratories.
† 32 mg of DHA per 8-fl-oz serving.
‡ No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
|Sizes||Case of 24|
VitaminsAmount per servingVitamin A, mcg RAE140Vitamin D, mcg5.9Vitamin E, mg2.5Vitamin K, mcg16Vitamin C, mg24Folate, mcg DFE120Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mg0.60Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mg0.50Vitamin B6, mg0.60Vitamin B12, mcg1.4Niacin, mg NE5.2Choline, mg80Biotin, mcg20Pantothenic Acid, mg2.4Inositol, mg32
MineralsAmount per servingSodium, mg170Potassium, mg470Chloride, mg240Calcium, mg330Phosphorus, mg250Magnesium, mg40Iodine, mcg23Manganese, mg0.46Copper, mg0.14Zinc, mg2.8Iron, mg3.3Selenium, mcg8Chromium, mcg9Molybdenum, mcg9
VitaminsAmount per servingVitamin A, mcg RAE570Vitamin D, mcg25.0Vitamin E, mg10.4Vitamin K, mcg68Vitamin C, mg101Folate, mcg DFE500Folic Acid, mcg300Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mg2.5Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mg2.1Vitamin B6, mg2.5Vitamin B12, mcg5.9Niacin, mg NE21.9Choline, mg340Biotin, mcg84Pantothenic Acid, mg10.1Inositol, mg135
MineralsAmount per servingSodium, mg717Potassium, mg1980Chloride, mg1010Calcium, mg1390Phosphorus, mg1055Magnesium, mg170Iodine, mcg97Manganese, mg1.7Copper, mg0.60Zinc, mg11.8Iron, mg13.9Selenium, mcg34Chromium, mcg38Molybdenum, mcg38