Similac Alimentum Infant Formula Powder
• 24-HOUR DIFFERENCE: Our hypoallergenic formula starts reducing excessive crying due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours*
• EASY TO DIGEST: Lactose-free formula has broken down proteins that are easier to digest for babies with food allergies
• MOST RECOMMENDED BRAND: #1 pediatrician recommended brands†
• MORE VALUE: Sign up for additional benefits and savings on Alimentum by joining Similac StrongMoms Rewards; get up to $400‡ in rewards
Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with food allergies, including colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours.* It’s lactose-free and has no palm olein oil, which promotes softer stools, more like a breastfed baby. And it has DHA & ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that support brain and eye development.
* Based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on file, AC84, August 2004. Abbott Nutrition, Columbus, Ohio.
† Based on combined recommendations of Similac & EleCare.
‡ Offers may vary.
|Cans Type X||SELECT 6 CANS|
|Cans Type Y||SELECT 3 CANS|
VitaminsAmount per servingVitamin A, IU300Vitamin D, IU60Vitamin E, IU3.0Vitamin K, mcg8Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mcg60Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mcg90Vitamin B6, mcg60Vitamin B12, mcg0.45Niacin, mcg1350Folic Acid (Folacin), mcg15Pantothenic Acid, mcg750Biotin, mcg4.5Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), mg9.0Choline, mg12Inositol, mg5
MineralsAmount per servingCalcium, mg105Calcium, mEq5.2Phosphorus, mg75Magnesium, mg7.5Iron, mg1.8Zinc, mg0.75Manganese, mcg8Copper, mcg75Iodine, mcg15Selenium, mcg2Sodium, mg44Sodium, mEq1.9Potassium, mg118Potassium, mEq3.0Chloride, mg80Chloride, mEq2.3
VitaminsAmount per servingVitamin A, IU2029Vitamin D, IU406Vitamin E, IU20.3Vitamin K, mcg54.08Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mcg406Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mcg609Vitamin B6, mcg406Vitamin B12, mcg3.04Niacin, mcg9130Folic Acid (Folacin), mcg101Pantothenic Acid, mcg5072Biotin, mcg30.4Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), mg61Choline, mg81Inositol, mg33.8
MineralsAmount per servingCalcium, mg710Calcium, mEq35.4Phosphorus, mg507Magnesium, mg50.7Iron, mg12.17Zinc, mg5.07Manganese, mcg54Copper, mcg507Iodine, mcg101Selenium, mcg13.52Sodium, mg298Sodium, mEq12.9Potassium, mg798Potassium, mEq20.3Chloride, mg541Chloride, mEq15.5